Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Best Friends


When I was in high school, I have many friends.  We are like to go eat lunch together.   My friend and I always say that we will be the best friends forever, but we are not a boy will stay in one city together because we are girls then will go and married far away.  Now some of they were married and just have a few friends with me live in Sheboygan.  But we still best friends and love each other.

When they are going away and we couldn’t see each other, but we still talk on the phone and it make us like we are still live together.  But it is very say, because I couldn’t saw them long time ago.  I very miss my friend that who are married.   When we are live together we always love to cook Thai soup and noodle soup on the Friday night and weekend too because these are our favors food. 

Now, if I do some food like noodle soup than I very miss my friends that who are marry, but o so happy that I still have some friends who are not marry yet come to join me too, but not a lot like when we all still in together so that why I so miss them, because it was my friend favors.  I hope that someday they will come to visit me and my friends that who are still in this city than we will make a lot of our favors food for us eat together again like the past that we were did.  Love them forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment