Monday, March 21, 2011

My Spring Bread

                
           This spring bread I don’t want to go anywhere, because I have lot homework to do.  I will have to do my Rogerian essay, and my argument presentation, and the last one is to find more information about “How do Illegal Immigrants Affect to the U.S Economy” to do as my presentation for my Economy class.  So this spring bread I have a lot things to do because all of these are due after spring bread on Tuesday and Thursday in the first week that we are go back to school.

But all of these are very hard for me, because some of it makes me still get as confusing, but I will try my best to do it.  I know that its’ hard not easy but I must have to do it and get it done on time.  If I not understand which one, then I hope that I will ask my friends to help me out, I think that they will know more than me, so that I not worry it much.  But I will try to know it as I can.

If when I am done all my homework, then I plan to go shopping to buy some jeans and pants for me because now I short jean and pant to wear I very want to buy on this spring bread because now is my time to do shop.  I want to go to the Kohl’s and Deb store because these stores are my favorite clothes.

1 comment:

  1. yes, i agree with you becuase i have a lot of homework to do too. And it should be better to stay home for doing the homework to get on time for the professer. if i give to the professer late homework then maybe i will lose point

    ReplyDelete