Sunday, March 13, 2011

Does Not Like I Think

Before I came to this country.  I think that if we came we could have to live in the big and high building like the big down town, because when I live in Thailand, I also saw the picture that has a nice city with the high builded.  So that when my family came to North Carolina.  my uncle and aunt came to wait us at the airport area when my family was arrived then they took us to rode the cars.  when we in the car I felt that it was like a dream to me, because I don't believe that why it was a while and not took to long my family and I were arried in the United State.  I very pound that we have to came to this country.  When we were arrived it was 8 pm. it was a beautiful lighting at that night.   We took 25 mintue from the airport to my uncle's house.  So when we came to their house it wasn't look like I think before I was in Thailand.

While they made a dinner for us and after, that I went to take a shower, but I don't know how to open the water so I would go too long in there, because I don't know how to do it, and then I would back to tell my uncle that I don't know how to open it, than he sould go to do it and show me that how to open.   After he open it than I was close the door and lock but I don't know how to lock the door too.  Because it was the lock door that need to press and turn it to the left or right to lock it but that time I don't know how to lock it.  And I sould his daughter to show me about it.

 After that we were watch movie until 3:30.  So my parents and uncles also talked about how they lived in Thailand and this country.At the day we were sletp but in night we were stay, because in this country was a night and than in Thailand was the day so that why we were stay at night and than will sleep in the days.  We were do like that about two weeks.  After a month, I would know that the big building and nice city that the very tall building that I have saw in the picture was only in the down town  in the state only.

No comments:

Post a Comment