Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Gift Card!

Last week, I have received a gift card of $10 from Kohl’s store, and it has a big discount on this week, so the date is ending by April 23.  So that I think that I will go to use it by the ending date, I want to wait to the date ending, because I saw a pretty dress the price was $49.99 but it takes 50% off if I use that $10 of a gift card than it was $19.99 only.  But yesterday, I forgot to go, because I think that today is April 23, so in this morning my family get ready to go to kohl, but I ask my husband that does today is 23rd, but he said, that today is 24th, so I not sure than I go to look at the calendar than it is 24th, so that it was passing the date that on the card.  Then I cannot use that gift card anymore, because I confuse about the date.
When we were went through there, than the price is back up to the same price.  So now it is too expensive. I cannot buy it, so I very angry at myself, because I not remember the date at well.  So I have lost that pretty dress, but I hope that it will be has a big discount than I will go to buy it again.  
My husband and I also go to look at the kids clothing, find some clothing and bought it for my children.  After that we were went back home.  So if it is has a big discount like that than I hope, that I will not forgot like this time and not lost my pretty things anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment