Sunday, February 27, 2011

On The Month very Hot in My Life

When I was birth my son in Thailand on April 1, 2005.  It very hot day on that month, in the Hmong culture if who birth baby and than have she to stay a month don't do anythings on the 1-3 weeks.  On that month I was born my baby I should shower with warm water only.  when my eaten i would wash hands with warm water too.  And than I eaten the hot foods were boil chicken, rice and warm water all the month.  I very hate it, because I don't like to eat hot food very days.

On that month it was very hot and sunny with humid.  I very want to had a cold drank.  But I couldn't drank it because in the Hmong that if who drank the cold water than it will make you sick when you got old.  I so scared that if I drank the cold things then when I was old, I could got sick in my body and not healthy the future.  But I always thought it in my mine that if I stay over that month I could went to bought the cold drank for me after I was passed the month. 

When I was thought about the cold water, I feel that my mouth like thirsty and the lips was dry.  And than I also went to drank the warm water like the same I always drank on that month, but it did not tasty like the water I always had, because my mouth was biter and didn't want to ate anythings.

No comments:

Post a Comment