Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Cell Phone

This weekday on friday at 3:30pm.  My husband and I go to the Midway Laundry to washed the clothes.  There alot of people, so we are waiting for the machine.  At that time my daugther was slept held in my arm.  I busy so, when the machine was washed their clothes done, and than my husband puts the clothes in the laundry. 

He not carefully looks the clothes, because our cell phone in there.  But we didn't know eighter why the cell could in the colther, because everytime he always give the cell phone go with him.   He dosen't know the cell phone was in the machine with the clothes.

Afther the machine was done.  The clothes already to dry I gave my baby to my husband held than i go to pull the clothes out and than I saw our cell phone in the machine.  I pick up the cell phone with a look it was wet water but it was little working at that time later on the cell wasn't work.  When we came back home than my husband went to the spirit store and change a new one.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your post! It was funny but serious at the same time. I could relate to this story too except it was my ipod instead.
    Im glad that you and your husband got another phone. It will suck to have no phone at all. Maybe next time you go laundry agian, you should look through all your clothes for any belongings.

    ReplyDelete