Sunday, February 20, 2011

Funny Dream

This monring I had a funny dream that my friends, one old man and I.  We rode a bus to a small vallege.  When the bus ran I looked it was a the real road I thought in my hreat that why the bus ran on the real road.  When we went most to the vallege the road was began had waters on it.  So than when the bus went to there, than it began felt one half will go in the n thewater but one half still on the real road.  Later on the bus fall in the left.  We can't open the window but a few people in that vallege saw us and they came to took us out of the bus. 

When we went to the their vallege.  There had two man live in the door to passed the ticket of lunch time.  But the ticket was a small white of paper, it was my turn I got a ticket I looked it was a name of Guinea.  My friend got the name of Indonesia, and the other friend got Chiese.  The people in that vallege mean that if who got which name than later you will eat the food of the name in your small paper.

I go to take my lunch the man in there told me that my lunch only the soup with some meat and water.  I though that why I want to drink juce but why I only got the water.  My friend the other food like Indonesia and China foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment